benpac global services
Part of the benpac group
The benpac group is a leading group of companies for all-round packaging solutions. It supplies complete
systems around packaging technology, injection molding technology and related mechanical engineering. The
group operates globally with a worldwide company structure and offers customers solutions across the entire
benpac global services handles all central services for the Group in the areas of HR, legal, accounting/controlling,
M&A, marketing, communications and purchasing. Group management is also based in this unit, which sets and
controls all strategic goals. The central services are also provided for third-party companies.
We are looking for the location Peterborough/UK as of now or according to agreement:
Mergers & Acquisition Manager
We are looking for a talented and motivated Mergers and Acquisition manager who will play a key role in Benpac
Global Services as a central service, the position will be responsible for advising on the search for new
companies, acquisitions and merger’s within the entire benapc group. The M&A manager will need to have
excellent networking skills and demonstrate a high level of experience in the M&A processes having implemented
several such deals. The candidate will have the ability to follow rules and regulations while being creative,
innovative and literate with computers. The candidate needs to be informed about the latest trends in business.
- -Evaluate potential opportunities for Merger and Acquisition.
- -Develop and implement M&A processes.
- -Research and Analysis.
- -Develop financial models.
- -Participate in negotiations.
- -M&A project Management including / Process definition / Due diligence / Financial planning / Scoping / Closing /
- -Extensive experience in areas of the M&A lifecycle (e.g., commercial/ IT/ operational due diligence, merger
- -Experience of managing teams for client engagements/ workstreams during a M&A engagement.
- -Experience in framing hypothesis and adopting recognized Strategy frameworks and techniques in the problems
you are trying to solve.
- -Experience of research, quantitative analysis, structured problem solving and executive communication
- -Experience of building relationships at different levels and functions across an organization.
- -Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural teams in complex strategy/consulting engagements, delivering high-
quality output in short timeframes.
- -Ability to understand complex issues, quickly absorb information, and work creatively in a problem-solving
- -An appreciation of how technology and digital can contribute to solving clients’ complex business problems.
- -Comfort with the quantitative skills required to develop financial/operational models and supervise data analysis.
- -Leadership and the ability to quickly build effective teams, establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable
insights through collaboration and communication with a result driven attitude.
- -Experience in financial modelling and demonstrated understanding of financial statements.
- -Proven presentation skills, personal impact and charisma to lead meetings, presentations and workshops.
Confidence to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner with groups
ranging from -board rooms to business unit leads.
- -Some exposure and/or involvement in sales origination and commercial management, coupled with an
- -Previous demonstratable experience is a must.
- -Bachelor’s Degree/Master or equivalent in accounting or Finance, Economics or Accounting.
If you enjoy working in an international and dynamic environment, think entrepreneurially and are solution-
oriented, a varied job awaits you. You are a positive, winning, dynamic, discreet, honest and reliable personality,
a team player, with excellent organizational skills, a speedy and goal-oriented work style.
You can expect a very interesting and varied range of tasks with a growing scope of action as well as
contemporary employment conditions in an innovative company.
To apply, please send your resume by e-mail directly to our HR at email@example.com